Projects (scientific research):
- TR36014 Geotechnical Aspects of Investigations and Development of a Modern Technology in the Construction and Maintenance, funded by the Ministry of Sciences, Serbia, 2017-
- Strengthening of Reinforced Concrete Bridges for Their Protection from Earthquakes Based on Multicriteria Decisions, Academy of Sciences and Arts of Vojvodina, Novi Sad, Serbia, 2015.
- TR36043 Developing and Implementation a Comprehensive Approach to Design New and Assess the Safety of Existing Structures to Reduce Seismic Risk in Serbia, funded by the Ministry of Sciences, Serbia, 2011-2014.
- TR16017 Development and Improvement of Design of Building Structures Exposed to Seismic and Incident Loads, funded by the Ministry of Sciences, Serbia, 2008-2010.
Projects (under construction):
Projects (design and analysis of structures):
- 3D Hall Model (Space Truss) – Design and Analysis, 2008.
- Study on Geotechnical Conditions of the Construction of Roads on the Route of the Former Railway between Novi Sad and Petrovaradin, the investor: PC Department for the Construction of Novi Sad, Institute of Civil Engineering, Faculty of Technical Sciences, University of Novi Sad, Novi Sad, Serbia, 2006.
- Business-Industrial Complex for Fruit Juices Production – Design, Analysis and 3D Modeling, Backa Palanka, Serbia, 2004.